Sunday 15 March 2015

City Stroller Rentals - St. Patrick's Day

In my previous post about what to pack, I included a shout-out to City Stroller Rentals in Southern California. The stroller rental service helped ease the stress of packing and planning, and we were so pleased with the Valentine's Day Mickey love bag that Sophie received upon arrival.

After featuring them on the blog, I was in contact with Jewel, a mompreneur for City Stroller Rentals. She sent me a picture with the adorable gift bag that they are including for arrivals on St. Patrick's Day. I absolutely love how this amazing company is going above and beyond to make their customer's vacations a little more magical!



Have you had any "magical" moments from a Cast Member or Disney-related business? Share in the comments!
 
xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment